Author in residence
List of materials for the annihilation of the tangible man
1. To sink the fear and sing nevertheless the bottom.
2. To thoroughly interpret the clouds.
3. To plan night shows for a daytime audience or for whoever stays awake, inside, and in the slow weariness of the night.
4. To condense fire in a single place, whilst friends sit around or in parallel with their own fires, within arm’s reach. That. That's it.
5. To say sea with a closed mouth.
6. Intangible with mouth stomach.
7. To find a small boat where we can all fit in.
8. To row straight inwards.
The distraction is over.
When it exits the field,
Leaves no marks on the floor.
Imagem: Bruno Humberto, «Everywhere», 2015