Notes for the definition of a group/community in temporary fight or not
QUESTIONS PREVIOUS TO STIRRING THE POT
(all the following definitions arise from a specific context)
We define a fight (we are dealing with a generalized issue, a symptom, transversal to various institutions; there is one before and, very important, there is an AFTER, which presupposes a continuity and concrete objectives for a change).
We define a group (it presupposes a pre-existence, a representation, an identity and the symbolic expression of that existence, here ESAD flag makes sense).
We define a temporary statement aka la résistence (we are dealing with an expressive act that uses this format with a symbolic presupposition per se, momentary and more linked perhaps to moments of rupture/discussion, specific objects).
AXIOMS | FIGHT
1. Nero Burning Rome because it was blurry.
2. There is a general symptom of manipulation of history through forgetting, in institutions in general.
AXIOMS | GROUP
1. ESTGAD, now called ESAD-CR, in Caldas da Rainha, Portugal
2. 20 anos of existence
3. Pizz Buin starts in ESTGAD (...)
4. Celebration of the 20th aniversary of Glória from ESAD
5. Dog (....)
AXIOMS for LA RÉSISTENCE
1. There is a general symptom of manipulation of history through forgetfulness, in this institution.
2. This institution has a pre- esthetic operation identity
3. Celebration of the 20th aniversary of Glória from ESAD